Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Summer Guide
Discover hot spots for camping, relaxing, swimming and sunbathing on the best beaches in New England
Of course you could spend your summer vacation on the beach in Florida, or enjoying gorgeous mountain views in the Rocky Mountains, or drinking in the history of Europe. But only New England offers you all of this and more – all in one trip! That’s why we’ve made sure to share our favorite beaches, mountain drives and summer fare, among many other wonderful experiences, in this free guide. Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Summer Guide is designed to help you …
- Choose the places and activities that will be perfect for you and your family
- Decide whether you want to enjoy a mountain or beaches retreat
- Plan the best possible summer menu with confidence
- Discover hidden places and unknown adventures
Even if you’ve never been to New England, you’ve probably heard of Yankee. They’re the folks who’ve been writing about New England since 1935. So you know that this guide is the best resource you could ask for – whether you’re planning your first trip, or you’ve lived in New England all your life.
This guide includes:
NEW ENGLAND SUMMER VACATIONS
- 10 Prettiest Coastal Towns in New England
- Best Camping in New England | Yankee Favorites
- Best Seaside Inns
NEW ENGLAND SUMMER ADVENTURES
- Best Summer Road Trips
- Best Summer Seafood Festivals
- Hikes in the Whites
NEW ENGLAND SUMMER FLAVORS
- Where to Find the Best New England Lobster Rolls
- Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe
- Classic Clam Chowder Recipe
- Piccalilli Relish
Don’t wait: Grab a cup of coffee, settle into your favorite easy chair, and read this guide right now so you can start planning the perfect New England summer vacation!
Visit our Contact Page and select “Website” as the subject. So that we may best help you, please be as specific as possible in your message description.
FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
Visit our Change Password page to re-set your password.