Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Winter Guide
Enjoy a quintessential New England winter after you read this FREE guide!
Winters in New England are rough, but we can help you make the best of it – enjoy the Ultimate New England Winter Guide, written by the most expert New Englanders of all, the team at Yankee Magazine.
Even if you’ve never been to New England, you’ve probably heard of Yankee. They’re the folks who’ve been writing about New England since 1935. So you know that this guide is the best resource you could ask for – whether you’re planning your first trip, or you’ve lived in New England all your life.
The winter in New England offers cold and snow, this guide is going to show you how to have fun and stay warm!
- Best 5 New England Winter Getaways
- Best 5 Winter Coastal Escapes
- Prettiest Winter Mountain Towns
- Where to Find the Best Lobster Roll in Winter
- Best Unique New England Ski Experiences
- Best Cross-Country Skiing
- Best Outdoor Ice-Skating
- 6 Favorite New England Comfort Food Recipes
- Best 5 New England Inns with Fireplaces
Don’t wait: Grab a cup of coffee, settle into your favorite easy chair, and read this guide right now so you can start planning the perfect New England winter getaway!
Visit our Contact Page and select “Website” as the subject. So that we may best help you, please be as specific as possible in your message description.
FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
Visit our Change Password page to re-set your password.